Properties or land lots that are in need of renovation, or are for any reason unmortgageable, rented out to tenants, part of a mixed-use site or ready for development regularly come to auction for the following advantages:
• Immediate exchange of contracts on the day of the auction (or earlier if sold prior to auction)
• Fixed completion date
• Best price achieved in open market conditions through competitive bidding
• High exposure through extensive traditional and online marketing
• Serious buyers with funding in place
• Inspection of the property to the exchange of contracts can take less than 4 weeks.
At Auction House Sussex, we are one of the largest property auctioneers covering the South East of England and are considered market leaders locally.
If you are interested in buying or selling at auction, click here to see our upcoming auctions. Alternatively, if you would like to speak to a member of the team about the auction process, please do not hesitate to get in touch.