To celebrate the end of a brilliant year at auction, we’re offering six chances to win a festive bottle of bubbly in the run-up to Christmas.
The competition couldn’t be simpler. Just fill out our quick in-house survey and submit your details.
The information you provide will help to improve our services and advice moving forward so that more of you can benefit from one of the fastest and more affordable ways to buy property in the South East.
For more information, please see our terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to UK residents only aged 18+, except employees or families of employees of The Promoter, its affiliated companies, agencies or anyone connected with the Competition.
- By entering this competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the use by the Promoter of the information contained in the entry for the purposes of administering the competition and for further marketing purposes. Entrants’ details will not be passed to any third party.
- By entering this competition all winners consent to be named (first name only) in any Austin Gray and Auction House Sussex newsletter.
- The competition closes at 23.59pm on Monday 18th December, 2017.
- The competition can be entered at any time from 12pm on Monday 11th December, 2017, to 23.59pm on Monday 18th December, 2017.
- Entries should not include any profanity or sexual or violent content. Any entries deemed to be inappropriate will be removed and will not be entered into the competition.
- The winner will be chosen at random by the Promoter from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified by email no later than Tuesday 19th December, 2017.
- The winner will receive a single bottle of champagne.
- Entrants are responsible for providing the correct contact details. The Promoter is not responsible if the winner does not receive their prize due to incorrect contact details being supplied.
- The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact selected entrants, however, it is the winner’s responsibility to check for a notification. If the prize is not claimed within 28 days, alternative entrants will be selected from all the remaining valid entries received by the closing date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and disqualify any entrants where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry.
- If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using/has used computer(s) to circumvent these conditions by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any award will be void.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of rewards, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- There are no cash or other reward alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s control. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the rewards will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all matters.
- The Promoter of this competition is the Auction Department of Austin Gray, Auction House Sussex: 37 Vernon Terrace, Brighton, BN1 3JH.
We want to wish you all the best of luck and a very merry Christmas!
We’ll be staging auction events in Hove throughout 2018. Sign up to our mailing list to stay up to date with the latest auction and property news.